- 4 Chicken Schnitzels
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Shredded Ham
- Grated Cheese
- 2kg potatoes
- 1 broccoli floret
- ½ cup, heavy cream
- ½ cup, milk
- 60 grams butter
Chicken Schnitzel with Mashed Potatoes with Broccoli.
- Heat oil into a pan over a medium heat.
- Add schnitzel into a pan and cook.
- Top it with your favourite melted cheese and shredded ham.
- Cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Mashed Potatoes with Broccoli
- Place potatoes (2kg, quartered) in a saucepan of salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Steam or boil 1 broccoli head floret till it’s cooked.
- Heat milk ½ cup, heavy cream ½ cup and 60g of butter in a small saucepan.
- Pour the sauce onto the potatoes and broccoli and mash it all together.
- Season it with some salt and pepper.
- Place it into a serving bowl or directly transfer it your plate/s.